Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Perler Continuation...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 4:13 AM


Was browsing through deviant art and I saw perler beads crafts. Lots and lots of nice onessss~ So I suddenly have the urge to make them too xD Took out all my different colour beads and started making some :)

The first one I made was an onigiri :3


A japanese riceball ;)


Using blutack, I stuck it on my NDS cover!
So cute~

Next, I saw Shuhua online so I decided to make one for her as well. I asked her if she wants a red mushroom or a green one. She wanted a green one. So I made it.


A mario 1up mushroom!
Shuhua, will pass it to you when I meet you @_@

Time for a pokemon... A MUDKIP! :D


So I herd you liek mudkipz...

And I made this for my brother, Daryl. For the fun of it.


An awesome smiley! :D

Then I got tired of making them already. So that's the end of my perler beads urge.
Maybe more next time~
Oh noes. And I need to blog about my Science Centre trips soon... :X

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info