Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Farewell~

Monday, July 27, 2009 @ 2:43 AM


Today is the last working day of our head manager, BeeYann~~ She left for a better paying job. To put it in a nicer way, she left so that she can further pursue her dreams :X I feel indifferent, really. Not very close to her. Just those hello, goodbye types... Anyway we are supposed to write in this farewell book for her. Goodbye messages and such.


Presenting the farewell book!~ xD

So Puikwan and I decided to share a page together. To write a little something for her. Puikwan will do the writing while me... I'll just plan out what to be written on the page. Yes yes... I don't take very much pride in my handwriting T_T~~ I drew the bees on the page though xD! We did this during our last session breaks during our EOS (end of session) duty until 3.10am.


Here is our masterpiece v^_^V!


We also discovered that one of our other managers, Umar, has an artistic talent!
He did this between sessions and everything straight onto the paper in ink!


......
Don't ask... :\
Annoying!! It's everywhere!! @_@
!@##$%$%&^%^&*&$%#$


Anyway...

GOOD BYE AND FAREWELL, BEE YANN!


Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info