Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

DANCING QUEEN~

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 @ 2:13 AM


::22nd Sep 08::

Since I have started working at GV, there's a lot of movies that I wanna watch! And I can tell due to the number of tickets sold which movies are worth it to watch! xD Cool, eh? Patrons also sometimes recommended me which movie is a must watch as well.

So today after school, Audrey and I decided to watch Mamma Mia! at Causeway Point Cathay. Shuhua was supposed to join us, but she went home instead :(
Shuhua, we watch other movies together, okay?



This movie here is a musical featuring songs from famous pop group, ABBA. The singings were excellent! I didn't know old songs are that awesome. Moreover, it's a light hearted comedy involving several subplots about the eight main characters (as shown in the picture above) and attempts to resolve the fate of each. Each of them were hiding secrets from one another which then leads to bigger and bigger miscommunications! The ending was pretty unpredictable and really amusing.
A really really really fun show!! :D

I say this movie is definitely better than High School Musical, regards is it show 1, show 2 or the upcoming show 3 (Looks like I'm pretty confident to say this :X). And yep, it's also one of the best musical movies I have ever watched on the big screen *^_^*

Anyone have the ABBA songs??? Do send me!! Got them already :)
Gosh, I really love some of the songs sang in there, like Dancing Queen, The Winner Takes It All, I Have A Dream, Super Trooper.
And those of you who have not watched it yet.
GO WATCH BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
*stares at Yehoshua*

Meh... Looks like I'm spending lots of money on movies...
WHERE IS MY SIGN-IN CARD, FOR GOD'S SAKE?!?!?!??!?!?!

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info