Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Bloody Tubes! xD

Saturday, September 13, 2008 @ 2:48 AM


::11th Sep 08::

I had my first labwork of the semester!! Haematology~ And it is Oh-My-Gosh so fun!! :) I get to learn how to use vacutainers and draw out blood from the antecubital area of the arm! And of course, I didn't draw blood from my classmates' arm or even mine. But from a dummy arm!! xD


But our team's blood is too diluted!
The other two teams got fake blood that looks more like real blood! *jealous* *ENVY*


These are the equipments used!


And if you poke correctly, the blood will get suck into the tube almost immediately by the vacuum!


These are the vacutainer tubes that I have successfully drawn blood with :D

-Sidetrack-
My room is gonna get redesign(?)... Like with more shelves for me to put my stuff, etc. So most of the stuff like one of my tables is being removed and there is like an empty space at the corner of my room for me to EMO there and /wrists :D


Here is what it looks like... SO MESSY! I can't even walk about. Everything is in the middle of my very very very small room. I felt awkward and rather uncomfortable sitting there using my laptop. My desktop has been removed as well... Because I didn't use.
(Actually those who have seen my room previously before this so-called construction, will know exactly what I'm typing here.)

Hope these changes better come quick... >:(

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info