Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Essential Brew~

Friday, August 29, 2008 @ 12:30 AM


::27th Aug 08::

Yay! Went to meet up with my 16DC buddies for dinner after my freaking. tiring. FYP. Dined @ Essential Brew, Holland V.


Finally~~ (spermtail spermtail) Good food!!!


I ordered Fish & Chips @ $13.95!
I always try Fish & Chips first at every new restaurant I go :)


Group shot with people of 16DC!~

After eating, we discuss about where should we go for vacation after we graduate, chalet for this year and of course, the revival of 16DC!! New roles have been assigned. New committee was chosen! Members were down. From 16-18 to 10 left. Hope we don't have to take away anymore people... Anyway I'm glad to be able to meet up with my clique, even though there's only five of them. Rest having exams, school or not free at all.


I'm really pleased that my twin terror partner came :D
She didn't wanna come at first... D:

Next up would be Teachers' Day at Henderson Secondary School! Whee!~
Though, there will be one thing there that will certainly put me off...
No doubts about it... :\

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info