Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Holidays begins!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @ 12:09 AM


::12th Aug 08::

Last day of school!! Firstly, this semster seems to end pretty horribly. No facilitators treated the class at all and all made us presented PPT. No games! >:(
Anyway, the holidays are here~ And I couldn't care less about school anymore...

Meh... I actually too tired to blog at all. I've got something important to say...
PLEASE LOOK WHERE YOU ALL ARE STEPPING!
This thing actually made me pretty angry for some reason... Today when I was walking home, I noticed a cute slug (a little bigger than the usual ones I saw) in the middle of the road. I was actually planning to move it out of the way... But two boys were also taking that path. So I waited for them to pass, didn't want to obstruct the route with me squating in the middle of it. Little did I know, one of the boys go STEP on it already. WTH ar! I know it's partly my fault for not rescuing it in time. I said sorry to it... A lot of times. People should really look at where they are stepping... And not go around killing my friends... Please :(

-FIRST MONTH!-
whee~

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info