Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

08.08.08

Friday, August 08, 2008 @ 11:18 PM


Did anyone notice the date today? It's 08.08.08! 发.发.发. 发大财! xD
Anyone got lucky? :) Must share, okay! =X
Haha, anyway that's beside the point I'm posting today.
And so! Today is the last day of my Genomics lesson.
Can't say I like the module a lot... Boring topics. Horrible facilitator.
D. D. D. "D" me somemore ar! >:(
I wished I had skip your lessons a few more times!


Presenting the remaining people in class!
They stayed behind to play cards, "Big 2" and games like Guitar Hero DS!!

Today, the start of the 2008 Olympic Games!
AND TOMORROW IS NATIONAL DAY!!~ :D

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info