Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Sun + Beach = Sentosa

Sunday, August 03, 2008 @ 12:41 AM


::2nd Aug 08::

Went to Sentosa with Zean, Mizu, Tama, Lirin, Teddy and Farhan!
Met up at 9am! So early~~ x_x
Palawan. Palawan. Palawan. Beach.
So hot. So crowded. But I had fun though :)


Hot. Hot. Hot.


Made this :) Not very nice right?
Kinda rush when making it :\
Seems like everytime I go there, I'll make something.


I'm the official bags-looking-after person today!
(O.o! I know I look weird!! I seldom smile with my teeth in pictures)
Played around with photoshop for the calming effect~ xD

I didn't get sun burn at all! >:)
But I think I got a little bit darker... :\
AHH!! Nevermind! It will fade away!
Ate at Ramen Ten for dinner. Played Rhythm Tengoku Gold!
Now very tired, wrist pain and WANT TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: Sorry for being so quiet! Let me take my time to open up. Thank you :)

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info