Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Complicated... Tired...

Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 3:04 PM


Back from the KHK chalet, I only stayed there for one night and I spent most of my time sleeping there. Ate some grains of rice, some stingray, 4 chickenwings and I'm full. Nowadays, I really don't feel like eating much. Is there something wrong with me? Thank you Lord for healing Farhan's pain :D Lord, You are awesome :) Some Pictures (acutally only 2):

*sighs* Seems like things are getting more and more complicated. Lots of stuff kept spinning around in my mind. Can't stop myself from thinking about them. Just now I even tried to get myself sick by walking in the rain without an umbrella. Maybe getting sick would keep me from thinking about all these complicated issues. Please stop asking me the same question again and again. I don't know! Please do stop asking. Please...


So tired~ I just want to sleep~

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info