Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Decision, Resolution, Judgment

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 @ 3:26 PM


So many decisions to make! Modules selection!
I'm extremely furious about it actually... I wanted to take Patient Care as one of my elective modules but... sadly the UTs got clashed with Structural Biology's UTs.

ALL. FOUR. OF. THEM.

The module chair shouldn't have first introduced us this module during the 3rd year DBMS module briefing. She should have known that Structural Biology is a CORE subject, so we can't untake it. Was so angry and very very VERY disappointed. The labwork for the Patient Care will be so fun! And now I can never take it. *makes angry faces*

Anyway the modules I finally chosen are:
A205 Biomedical Sciences
A353 Clinical Chemistry
A332 Structural Biology
A331 Cell Cycle and Oncology
A354 Haematology

I have completely no idea why I choose the module "Biomedical Sciences"... Most probably I have completely ran out of modules to choose. I don't want to take Biomedical Sciences already! Thanks for reminding me it is an IPBMS module... *makes sad faces*

Next would be my alternate life in Deckleswood school!
I HAVE PASSED MY 4th YEAR!

*updated*
The grades are out as well!
Astronomy - Outstanding
Herbology - Acceptable
DADA - Acceptable

Not bad at all! I'm really happy I get O for Astronomy! It's my favourite subject~ :):):):):)

NOW ONWARDS TO 5th YEAR!
Due to the new subject/classes system, now it is compulsory for me to sign up for 5 subjects! The signing up for classes would be open soon and I would be most probably taking:-
-DADA (Defence Against the Dark Arts)
-Charms
-Astronomy
-Transfiguration (Yup, new professor will be taking over this class)
-Muggle Studies

I wonder whether I can still cope with so many subjects! *looks worried* I wouldn't want to fail and repeat my year again...

FYP PRESENTATION, 5th JULY, W56D
Oh god! I'm like so nervous and scared now!! I'm still pretty bad at presentations, even though I have already spend 2years and half a semster of my life presenting almost everyday in school. I tend to jumble up my words and stutter whenever I'm afraid during a presentation. This is like SO EMBARRASSING! *blushes and covers face* Meh~ Like when can I actually overcome my fear of presenting. Anyway I hope I'll do fine and DO WISH ME LUCK!!! :D Please?

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info