Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Silly Silly Putty!

Friday, June 27, 2008 @ 12:33 AM


Went for my Silly Putty Workshop today after school, 26th June! Heh~ Didn't know it was so interesting. We have to split up in teams and work together to make the putties. I teamed up with three year 1s (I only know one of them is called Andre), one guy probably a 3rd year and Johnatton. Using latex glue and borax solution, we randomly created 3 putties ((when facilitator asked us about our measurements, we were unable to say =X)). Red-bluish-purple, blue and greenish-yellow. And later we have to submit them up for the 3 competitions. They are:

-Most stretchable silly putty
-Bounciest silly putty
-Most creative silly putty


And so~ We are the winners for the "Most stretchable silly putty" competition.
Loooooooooooooooooooong~ ((Facilitator measuring the stretched putty))


This is our entry for the "Most creative silly putty"
Title: Person with a Hat...


The blue putty~ You can roughly see how messy it is!
5guys and 1 girl team! xD of course messy ar~

This workshop is really enjoyable! Thank you Johnatton :) I seriously had so much fun and sorry if I didn't show it ._. Can't really show true emotions around people I don't really know. Moreover, I enjoyed BLUFFING the year 1s that I'm a year 2 student. I tried fooling them with the "Diploma in Sonic Arts" course nonsense. But alas, it failed! Anyway, they left the workshop still believing that I'm in year 2 :P [Heh~ I didn't even do the worksheet they gave.]

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info