Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Hisui no Shizuku: Hiiro no Kakera 2 Cosplay

Monday, June 09, 2008 @ 12:41 AM


I had my photoshoot today~ Woke up two hours earlier to prepare! Because I didn't prepare it the night before, was busy writing my storybook and talking ahsie about "stuffs" :$


Here's me after a little make up and wearing contacts.
It's been such a long time since I last wore them! :O
[Oh crap... I just realized you can see a bit of my messy room here...]

So yea, go back to my cosplay. I'm cosplaying a girl from this PS2 game here.


Don't ask me what's this game about bcos I didn't play it...

And here is me.

An Omake xD

Game: Hisui no Shizuku: Hiiro no Kakera 2 (翡翠の雫 緋色の欠片2)
Character: Takachiho Suzu (高千穂 珠洲)
Location: Yewtee Park
Photographer: Rayblade

I have never heard of Yewtee park before until today. It's a really deserted park with no one maintain it at all. Full of mosquitos! Really! I ain't kidding. No wonder no one goes there at all except for some couples who wanted some *ahem* private time. They swarmed around you like you are some huge blood pack. I nearly thought I would get bitten by Aedes mozzie, get Dengue Fever and then Die! But I ended up with ten over mozzie bites all over my legs T_T!~ BUT!! The park is really pretty! It looks like a forest with a clearing in the middle~


See those trees with thin trunks!

There was one part, I had to sit on the ground beneath the tree... It was damn scary, I tell you. Imagine all the different types of funny insects walking and resting all over the ground AND! I'm gonna SIT ON THEM! I saw wood lice, red ants and of course more mozzie flying around me. Once I was done with all the sit down shots, I stood up and started brushing my skirt with my hands. I'm afraid one of those insects would crawl up my skirt and bite my backside... :\ Which of course, I wouldn't want that to happen.

Ray also showed me something very interesting! Empty insect shell things, which I have no idea what are their actual names. I guess I better show you guys the picture instead. As they always say, A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words.


As you can see there are holes at the back of their middle abdomen
where the insects came out from!
SO INTERESTING RIGHT?! This is like my first time seeing such thing.

Okay~ Time to end off! I want to watch my Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series. So funny!
Lines from the show:
"Bullying is just wrong, destroying people brains with magical powers is A-Okay!"
"Seems like we have run out of luck, it's just a card game who gives a fuck."

I'll be posting one or two of my photos when Ray send them to me on a later date.
Till then goodbye~ :D

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info