Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Magic? Seeing is Believing?

Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 1:41 PM



Heh~ My Bicycle Blue Rider Deck~

Meh~ Anyone close to me would know that I carried my deck everywhere I go now. This is because I'm really interested in card magic tricks! Due to the influence of my card playing friends and brother.


BUT I'M A SLOWPOKE LEARNING MAGIC TRICKS!
uguu~

Though I've got 2-3 tricks up my sleeves, I still have to practice them often in order not to get exposed :( And I can't tell you how I did the tricks... It's against the Magician's Code.
Sally, figure the tricks out by yourself! xD

Sometimes I do wish to have bigger palms and longer fingers, it would so much easier to learn other tricks which I couldn't do by the look of my small hands. But I managed to learn one manipulation trick called "The Werm". I still need more practice on it though~ Too slow!

I LOST MY 10 OF ♥HEARTS♥ TODAY! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I have no idea when I lost that particular card! How can I be so careless?!?!?!? T_T~
I have to get a new deck now... Perhaps I'll get one more blue Rider deck to replace my current one and a Ghost deck. For my missing card deck, I'll still use it for practice :)
Hope the card will pop out somewhere T_T~ I doubt it will appear already.

-Little John answered,
God and Jesus created dinosaurs,
And Barney comes from America-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info