Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Fun in Lab!

Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ 11:28 PM


Today will be just posting some pictures of me and my friends wearing labcoat and having fun in the lab.

First off, would be my FYP teammates!


Our team of "TOP" surgeons~
Not many of you have seen my FYP teammates right? :D
And we are all in full gear! Just finished a very important operation.
Results: Successful(?) Will know in a week time xD
Anyway you can see part of the PTC (Plant Tissue Culture) Lab here!

Next picture,


Haha!~ Faci caught me not paying attention to the discussion... =X

Lastly, not FYP mates this time but with my classmates Sylvia and Audrey~
(Sorry lah, I only got little bit T_T~ No time to take pictures also~),


Secretly took this during Genomics labwork xD
So fun!~

Okay, that's all!~ xD Fuuuu~~~

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info