Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Rumbling Hearts Cosplay

Friday, April 11, 2008 @ 6:58 PM


I was wondering what can I blogged about... And I realized I havent blog about my recent photoshoot on 23th Mar!

Anime: Rumbling Hearts/Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Character: Suzumiya Haruka (涼宮 遙)
Location: Liang Court Kinokoniya, Fort Canning
Photographer: Rayblade

So yea, on that day I cosplayed one of the characters from Rumbling Hearts or you can call it Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. Yes! First time cosplaying with short hair!~ There are 2 locations I had to take pictures at. One at Liang Court Kinokoniya and the other at Fort Canning. It's pretty awkward taking pictures in a bookshop... So many people want to see what's going on especially with all the flashes from the camera and me, a girl wearing Japanese school uniform walking around... It's amazing that we didn't get kick out! After that, we walked to Fort Canning which is just across the road and had to climb flights of stairs to reach to the top. So tiring! So hot!~ And SO MANY INSECTS BIT ME! I saw a really cute caterpillar as well :D


So furry~ Mao mao!

Not sure why everytime I have finished my photoshoot, I'll be like dead tired =P Haha!

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info