Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

W56A! HERE I COME!

Saturday, March 29, 2008 @ 12:46 AM


Class listing was out today!


This is one of the classes I have, my Lab Management module.
I have different people in my class everyday,
but this is my favourite class, judging by the people in it!

I guess I'm rather pleased with this class, W56A. Although I've got only one class this time, I do miss having 4 classes now :(

I have Audrey in my class this time! YAY!~ Finally same class! Kelvin and Tuck Hong are also in one of my classes! Can play Yu-Gi-Oh! in break time again~ WeiLeng is also in two of my class!
I guess as your days in RP grows, the more people you will know! So happy~ I hope to make more friends (: especially anime-loving ones! My, my! I can't wait for school to start now!
Having break time together with Mushroom, Eugena, LJ and WeiLeng is a must! You guys know the rules! Better book me early or else... :(

Although I have 4 classes, I still need to come back to school for FYP during my off-day :( That's like rather sad. FYP SOONER OR LATER YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN MY LIFE! THANKS ALOT! :@ AND YES, I MEAN IT! pif~ FYP totally suck ass... (omg... I'm starting to sound like Cartman. Oh shi-)

-Blink-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info