Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Bored... Then how?

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 @ 3:17 PM


Now I do wish to be a citizen of Whoville, living on clover in a speck.
To be a Who, that would be nice!
I will marry Jojo and be the next major's wife.
But I certainly would not like to have that many children.
Oh no, 97 children is definitely too many!


Like what the hell am I typing... Too random! And definitely too bored!
School is starting like in 2 weeks time. I DO NOT WANT to go to school.
I pretty much like my life now. My holidays are like:

anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime
game game game game game game game game game game game game game
south park south park south park south park south park south park south park
surf net surf net surf net surf net surf net surf net surf net surf net surf net surf net

Gosh, it's like I get to do all my favourite things I wanna do!
Oh ya... Have to include FYP. Going down to school once/twice every week.
It's like man! It's HOLIDAYS HERE! Like why do I have to still go down to school? It's not next door, you know!
Meh!~ I'll say. Meh!~

Soon I will get to know my new class and classmates. Hope there are no stupid idiots in my class... You hear me?! If there are stupid idiots in my class, I'm gonna... i'm gonna... GO TO THE TOILET AND CRY! Yes! That's what I'll do! And PON THE CLASS LIKE MAD! :@

Okay... I realized after typing this post sounds kinda mad... :X Oh well, too bad~ :D

Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info