Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Another Photoshoot: ARIA~

Sunday, March 09, 2008 @ 9:26 PM


Yes! Today is my 3rd photoshoot! Another tiring yet fun photoshoot. Had to walk along Singapore River~ I waved to everyone who were on the boats :D Then there was this angmo little girl who walked by and started pointing and shouting "This woman has green hair! Look!" Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing! LOL!
Anyway, here's one of the pictures taken by Rayblade-san!~

Anime: ARIA the Animation
Character: Alice Carroll (アリス・キャロル)
Location: Along Singapore River~
Photographers: Rayblade

So how's this time my performance? Do I look better in green hair? LOL!
Do comment in my tagboard!
More photos soon to come~ :)
For my other 2 photoshoots pictures, they are located in "My Photo Album" at the side :D

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info