Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

HAPPY LEAP DAY!

Friday, February 29, 2008 @ 9:52 PM


Hee~ Today is like a very special day for all the 29th Feb babies! It's the only time they can celebrate their actual birthday date after 4 years! If I can, I would like my future child's birthday to fall on 29th Feb *^_^* But this would need a lot of planning... heeheehee~

And... I FINALLY PASSED MY FTE!! Whee~ After 2 failures, I passed! :D
My FTT would be on 16th May. Haiz~ So long... By the time I forget and have to re-memorise! T_T
Tomorrow is another driving practice for me :D I can finally continue~~

Went for running today also. Waited for Sally for around 55mins... She soon can be the second *** already. Today is Sally's final paper! She is very happy, thus her big smile on her face. I ran for 3 rounds without stopping......... Wah nearly faint! Nevermind, tomorrow I shall try harder! Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! XD

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info