Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Long post is LONG!

Monday, February 04, 2008 @ 11:23 PM


-Listening to Kenya-

As those of you who know me =D I'm already having my holidays~
I will be going through what happened during my last week of school =D


28th, Last MCB (Molecular and Cell Biology) Lesson~

Priyanka treated us with brownies, but she first played a joke on me by telling me there is not for me. How bad is that!!! :@ (Anyway they were all eaten by Jackie) Priyanka seems reluctant and sad to leave us~ Ha!

29th, Last Genetics Lesson~
(My favourite module~ Though I ponned once, cos it's getting boring)

Special lesson! Had to do a problem statement on the movie "GATTACA", a 1997 movie!
The title 'Gattaca' is composed of the initial letters of the four DNA nucleotides (adenine, cytosine, guanine, and thymine). Liked the movie, but HATE it cos Jerome died... T_T
And I got my first A in Genetics XD Hope Chaitra Jagdish will be teaching me for my Genomic module in 3rd year!

"There is no gene for the human spirit."

30th, No school on Wednesday~~

31st, Last MT (Medical Technology) Lesson

I PON!!! XD
didn't like MT... Too dry, regret taking it! 3rd time ponning~

Went to Weiling's house to tame her hamster and scared her mice =X (LJ came along too =D)

Managed to tame her hamster by using the "Last Resort", but it seems to have short termed memory... Oh well~ Her mice seems to be SCARED of EVERYTHING! Oh GOD!! Sound also scared! LOL!~~ I love hamsters~~ T_T But my mama don't allow me to keep them..................

1st, Last Immunology Lesson (Last day of school!)

Very slack lesson~ Watched Singapore's True Ghost Stories by Russel Lee... So boring that I even fell asleep. Lousy~~
Jackie came to my class during the 3rd meeting! Charlene allowed! XD

SCHOOL ENDED! HOLIDAYS COME!

3rd Feb,
Met Chee Shen together with Lisa. (Our Maplestory online friend) XD 3rd online friend meeting!
Ate at Waraku! Yes, the 3rd time!


Cream Hamburg Steak desu~

Today, 4th
Ate at.... Waraku again! XD


Pasta + Pizza Set with Ice Lemon Tea~

Downloaded the Kenya SONG! Whee!~~ Oh Bouncy Lions and Tigers~~
Learnt how to bank transfer =D

Lastly,


Hamster like DS-Chan? O.o

-Flying off soon~ Bless you, MY SLIME!-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info