Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Miko Photoshoot!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @ 12:51 AM


Sorry for not posting very often now! School starts already! Busy~ Busy~

Well, anyway, last Sunday was my Miko re-shoot by Rayblade-san! My photographer~ XD New wig this time! So much better~ This time 80 photos were taken but 60 of them were acceptable... The photo that I will be posting are taken by my Pink Sony camera! Yes, that new one~

Anime: Kannazuki no Miko
Character: Himeko Kurusugawa
Location: Chinese Garden (Japanese Garden)
Photographers: Rayblade and Guanghao XD
For more pictures, click here http://yamisuke.multiply.com/photos =)

Okay~ Now for the gaming part! I have started WoW! Yes, World of Warcraft~ Private server, btw... I do not have that much money for the official server... =(


My character, Aquaria!
Blood elf, Paladin

Completed DearS,

._. I LAZY TO WRITE REVIEW!!! XD

-T.I.R.E.D-

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info