Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Pumpkin Scissors~ Kyaaa!~

Thursday, December 27, 2007 @ 10:28 PM


Completed Pumpkin Scissors (パンプキン・シザーズ, panpukin shizāzu)

Summary:
After a long war with the Republic of Frost, the Empire abruptly signs a cease-fire, ending the war. Three years later, the Empire is in ruins with starvation and plauge. Former soldiers have become bandits. Former Anti-Tank Trooper, Randel Orlando, unexpectedly runs into and joins the Pumpkin Scissors platoon, an Imperial Army relief effort led by Alice L. Malvin to restore order to the war-torn Empire.
-quoted from ANN-

Thoughts:
At first, I thought I have downloaded this show in vain because after all how can a war anime be nice? LOL! But I was wrong! In fact, I enjoyed every 24 episodes of this anime XD Hope there will be season 2 ._. Randel Orlando~~ Kyaa!~ I like the way he blushes!~ And it is hinted in the anime that his "ahem" is very big!!! XD LOL!! And I like it that Alice, main girl character, is not weak and girly, but a fighter who fight for what she believes in. I absolutely detest weak girls!

-Yamato Nadeshiko N.E.X.T.-

Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info