Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Let the school holidays begins!

Friday, December 14, 2007 @ 11:08 PM


Whee!~ Today pon school! Have to go buy makeup for cosplay. Bought eyeshadow, concealer, makeup base and transparent mascara. Cost around $86 for just 4 items! And I took a lot of pictures of my cousins!


Photos Galore!~


X'mas is around the corner~


I just found out that there are colourful dustbins located all around Orchard Road!


My favourite kid's anime XD


Lastly, Me! ^_^V

Tomorrow is EOY already! To tell you the truth, I am so not looking forward to it. Thanks Leon and Grandpa(J2) for trying to help me with my wig =) I have a feeling that my first cosplay will be a total failure... X( Hopefully my feeling is wrong!

-......-

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info