Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

ESCAPE! to where?!

Saturday, December 08, 2007 @ 10:41 PM


First of all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PUI KWAN!!!~

Okay~ Now back to the main point! Went to Escape Theme Park to celebrate Lisa, Audrey and Puikwan's birthday, because all of their birthdays are soooo near to each other! And this is the first time Lisa has been to Escape XD And today is CATURDAY!


People who went! Lisa, Puikwan, Audrey, me and Guanghao! (left to right)

First ride we took is the Pirate Ship! OMG so exciting and scary! It swinged up to almost 90 degrees! I was like screaming omg omg so high!! and laughing all the away like a mad person.
Next ride was my favourite... Cadbury Inverter!!!!!!!!!~ It's really 360 degrees of fun~ Audrey sat out for this ride... She does not like it =(
So we all went sitting rides and later resting/eating at Burger King/Orange Julius. The Wet and Wild was really shiok and thrilling! Puikwan and I sat on the back. We were soaked! So wet~ XD
Lastly, we went to WASTE (Yes! You did not read wrongly!) our money on the Carnival Games!! I know the games cannot be won and cheat people money!!! But I still want to play~ At least I won something =D!


The bear I won and donkey/horse/pony Lisa won.


Photos Galore!

And my cousins and aunt came to stay today too!!! WHEE!~~~ Very long never see Wei Keong already! And I get to see Wei Qi meimei too!!


My cousins and my dumb picture spoiling brother =.=
He looks like he's from Dementium: The Ward. -also note the RUBIK CUBE!!! Not mine though.. My Dementium brother suddenly also wanted a cube too... So asked my mama to get one for him.-

Tomorrow Sunday! XueNi will be helping me with my shoes! Hope they can be completed on time!

-Open up your head
Put your brain on a plane-

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info