Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Sunday, November 25, 2007 @ 9:31 PM


Wah! Today I spend ALOT OF $$$!! First when shopping for my Amer cosplay shoe material!! Haven't complete yet, I'm running out of time! So many things to do. So little time! Xue Ni!! Really need your help now!!!!~~~~


The materials~

Next we (Xue Ni, Sally and me!) head to Bugis... To get my new ZINC bag!! Woot! $42!


My bunny bag with its new white tie and my new Zinc leather bag! The texture so nice~ [sorry, my room lighting very bad...]

Next stop was Sunshine Plaza! To get XueShan's birthday present... I get to see Kieran [XueNi's dolfie]! and at the same time molest and set him into funny poses! =X


The only thing I bought from there! Shippuuden Sasuke!!~ My love~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately... I'm HIGH on Yaoi!!! I almost forget how Yaoi can make me so high!!
Thanks to 4chan /y/!

Yaoi can enhance any ANIME!!!
↓↓↓↓↓look ↓↓↓↓↓!

-PPP this wednesday ._. SCARED!-

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info