Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Sunday, November 18, 2007 @ 1:29 AM


Cut my hair today!!! Although it doesn't looks like it, but it's half an inch shorter!! XD Then I went to meet Puik, Audrey and Lisa!~ For what? For fun, joy and laughter! And Puik was needing pictures for her photography lesson, so I became her model.

The first picture is taken by Puik's excellent photography skills. (See! I praising you leh) I blurred the background so that your focus would be only me! X) And woah, she cut her hair on the same day as well! Except hers is shorter! Really short! It's great to take pictures with my twin terror again. =D And no taking of my chain +_+ DO NOT WANT!

And X'mas is coming soon... Though to me, it's still a long way to go~ Those crazy kan chiong shopping centres already have their x'mas trees up! This one is Takashimaya's.

Drawing craze hits Lisa, Audrey and me! We decided to draw during the weekends and show each other's work on Monday! Hope I got enough time to draw finish!!! Won't reveal what I'll be drawing yet. Not suppose to show! =X -Rush rush! Chiong chiong!-

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, AUDREY!!! ^_^*

-Caterpie shall finish her drawing on time!-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info