Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Monday, November 12, 2007 @ 9:02 PM


today again! slept at 5am, woke up 6am. can you believe it? on the first day of school?! 1 hour of sleep only! and I didn't take any naps in school at all. was running around everywhere.

BANZAI TO LISA IN THE MORNING!!!!111!!!!11!!one!!!eleven!!!1!!!!! Really salute her! BIG WINNER!!!

During break 1, I was happily msn-ing (not doing work... okay, maybe a little) then suddenly LJ remind me that today take HepA jab!!!!! I started to panic cos I remember need to pay on the spot! $150! Where can I dig out the money in such a short time?! I went to ask Kelvin then he too panic with me. So funny lah! Cos this very smart boy rather watch anime and WoW than coming to school! Luckily LJ helped me ask Robin to lend me money. When I told Kelvin no need already, he started scolding me and say he want to install some logic into me. -Note: "install logic"- he said I should have ask someone who is in RP earlier on than finding he who is now at Jurong. Sorry loh... I like to think stuff in a twisted way. -good twisted, not the bad twisted-

Wah then after that I got scolding NON-STOP, I feel like everything my fault. Hep jab queue long long also my fault. No fair right? I see the doctor also like not very professional like some freelancer. He poke the needle into my arm. The first thing that comes into my mind was WTH LAH!!! SO PAIN!!!! Then when he took out the needle, still got throbbing pain left behind. Now I can't move my left arm freely. Good loh! GG!

Then some scenes went skipping.... Loop de loop~

Went to Shuhua's class to pass her movie and to collect my $5.20 keychain RUBIK CUBE from Johnatton. Yes, I got Aura-ed again. (._.)

But I can't help it! It's so small and cute and it looks edible! Munch! =X It's my mini cute cubie! One of its sides is pink!~ -all of a sudden, I can hear Johnatton correcting me. it's PURPLE- Omg. I gave up already. Purple lah purple lah. @_@ I like pink also cannot... I not colour-blind, okay.

Oh ya, I wanna say Eisha so bad!!!! Don't want to give me a waffle that I can call my own. And I would named it WAHO!~

Click to view my Personality Profile page

-BANZAI!-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info