Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Rebel Acheron

Friday, November 16, 2007 @ 12:27 AM


Things that happened today
(in timeline order, except there is no time but there is order):

-Stupid arrogant guy in my new team for MT. Hey. I know that you are very smart. Also don't need to ignore me until like that right? Can gimme some face anot? I'm not some stupid doll or non-existence being? Two words for you mister, GTFO and STFU!

-Fun with DS Linking!!! Played EBA, Raving Rabbid 2, Mario kart... So fun! And stop trashing me!

-It's FATED! I have to present the whole PPT by myself again, just like for MCB! Stupid lemon... blehx.

-Screw goes Boing Boing! LOL!

-We are known as the AnimeManga.RP now!

-Amazing fire magic! 1 Fireball become 3 fireballs?! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! But thanks for showing me that, Kelvin. Next is flying card, okay? XD

-MCB UT OUT!! phew... And here I thought I did very^60 badly... But, it's over! YaY! Passed!~ =D

-XueNi introduced me to another dolfie website! Blue Fairy. Choice changed.
From Aru doll to Louis doll! -points to picture at the bottom- Costed S$506
-START SAVING GO!!!-

His name would be Rebel Acheron.


-Tomorrow DOUBLE DOSE of Immunology! Lesson + UT = Combo 2 -faints- Immuno is definitely not my forte. The UT1 results also not yet out! -quivers at the thought of it-


-Acheron: in Greek mythology,
one of the rivers that ran through Hades-


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info