Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Thursday, November 15, 2007 @ 12:05 AM


Today watched Bee Movie,

About a bee sue-ing the human race for stealing honey. So after the bee won, all the world's honey was returned back to the bee hives. Too much honey -> bees don't have to work anymore -> no pollenating of flowers -> all die. The bee decided to correct his wrongdoing.
The end. Btw, the jokes they used were great! =D

And Guanghao bought for me,

Hamster? Mouse? Camel's head? Anyway it's CUTE right?! This toy is listed one of the 25 most baffling toys from around world! It's no.14 on the list. Click me for the site. When I saw this toy, I was like pointing and saying one of the 25 baffling toys!!!! The shopkeeper uncle also know! And he gave me a 10% discount and it's the last one!! X) So happy~


I bought these as well! Taiko drums~ It's on offer! Taiko no Tatsujin!!!
(Crap... Lots of soft toys!! Where to keep them!-thinks thinks-)

And GG, I said GG! (Great Genetics)

Genetics, we mated fruit flies! OMG so fun! I wish that they would faster have sex~ and I will get to see eggs and larves! XD

-Piercing... @.@-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info