Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 @ 8:28 PM


Does your mind ever tell you that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG? Yes, and this is what my mind is telling me now!! I'm suppose to start doing my PP poster and get ready for the presentation. But I kept finding it hopeless! My presentation date is approaching! 28th Nov, 9am! THE VERY FIRST ONE TO PRESENT!

I'm pleased to tell you that I have finished my drawings! Time taken: 76 anime songs! I drew Mikoto from Mai-Hime! Here is the completed piece taken by camera:


I know it's like kinda blur cos of the lightning and resize... But bear with it!

Leon told me that... MOYASHIMON PLUSHIES WILL BE OUT!!! NO WAI!!! YES WAI!!! And here's how they looks like!

AND I WANT THEM SO BADLY! THAT I CAN SCREAM AND SHOUT AND DEMAND FOR THEM!!! My favourite microbe is the yellow sun-looking one there! The yeast!


Yeast: Aspergillus Oryzae!

-"BTW, YOU'RE STILL DOING IT WRONG"-

Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info