Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 1:11 AM


Yesterday, finally get to watch The Game Plan!


A show about the love of a father to his daughter! *_*


And my DS-chan looks prettier!! Love~~

Today reformated my laptop!!! I skipped class just to reformat it. I like to reformat! No more lag waves~ (But just now I kena the Grey screen of Death!! Hope it's alright now...) Wah installing and transfering everything back to the laptop, it's like taking forever! Wait wait and more wait. Oh ya, not only me reformat laptop today. Lisa and Kelvin too! Jackie and Audrey accompanied us. Ponners!~ After that Lisa went home cos she is sick... So poor thing. And the rest of us went to the Character Design Workshop hosted by Comix-Funics, from 5pm to 8pm! They call us to create our very own character with bio-data and background!

My character:
Name: Ravine Ravenheart
Nick/Alias: Raven Black-Chan
Star sign: Leo
Occupation: Student/Mahou Shoujo (Magical girl)~
Likes: Black, Gothic Lolita, cute things^^~
Dislikes: Anything with bright colours
Weakness: Spiders, worms
Personality: Quiet, alone, does not like to be with people
Power/ability: Summon Guardian beasts/beings
Background:
Ravine became an orphan at the age of 5 after her parents died in a tragic accident. She was later adopted by another couple. They abused her physically and mentally. Ravine decided to run away from all the pain and torture. She lived in alleyways, surviving with just mere scraps of food. Later on, an old lady took Ravine home and looked after her. The old lady later revealed that she was a Mahou Shoujo when she was younger. Because she had no one to pass the skills on, she decided to teach Ravine the art of being a Mahou Shoujo. In order to repay the old lady, Ravine having no interest at all just carried on learning. Later did she know that she is actually the chosen one who would save the world from the impending disaster in the near future.

After that, I have to draw out my Mahou Shoujo!! Using the following outlines given!!

It's not my fault that the head is so big!! The outline of the head is this big an oval! And looks exactly like a Wobbuffet!!! Then for our final piece for submission, we get to change one part of the body only! And of course, I'm definitely gonna change the head shape!


So this is my Raven Black-Chan!~ My very own Mahou Shoujo!

Next to my biggest surprise, I was chosen together with Kelvin and two other guys to be interviewed for being the most creative. I was FREAKING EMBARRASSED! I was babbling all the way. I didn't know what I was saying at all! And we will be having another workshop to help us improve our characters who's-know-when. Everyone's work will be submitted for a competition! -excited excited!-

Jackie, Audrey, Kelvin and me laughed until we stomachache. Laughing so uncontrollably and hysterically like complete mad people. Kept using 4chan memes XD And WE LOL'ED NONSTOP AT KELVIN'S 三妹!!!

Next best thing! I have completed Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (押忍!闘え!応援団, Osu! Tatakae! Ōendan)


押忍! OSSU!


-CHARM UP MY MAI DREAM!-

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info