Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Monday, November 26, 2007 @ 10:31 PM


Woah... Today really make me believe in Equivalent Trade!

"People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something
You must present something of equal value to gain something
That is the principle of equivalent trade in alchemy"

I thought today would be a really bad day for me! I was down-right sad about my poster. I wanted to print it out already. But then I did wrongly... Cannot have 2 A1!!! I have to change to A2 or A3 instead. I'm running out of time. 28th Nov the ULTIMATE PRESENTATION! The one that can PWN me! And somemore... I OVERSLEPT IN THE FREAKING BUS!

And then! When I thought today will end so badly... but.............

Let me start from the beginning... I was rushing to complete my posters that I don't even have time to go into 4chan... =( Anyway, suddenly my RP Maple friend, choc-ettes, msn me asking me whether am I Slyphina? I replied yes. And she told me I WON IN THE MAPLE CONTEST! I was like O_O! How can that be?! I immediately rushed to the MapleSEA to check it out!

And look! I'm the 3rd one there!~ I'm one of the WINNERS! Click http://www.maplesea.com/intro/news/game_news235.aspx to check it out!
Sorry that I looked fugly there... I only took one shot of myself and submitted it. I did it for the LOL and FTW! To keep things short, yes! I did it for fun and I DID NOT expect to win! And now look! I won! XD Btw, I joined this contest in secret. =X When can I go collect my plushies!!! So excited!!

So you can see there is an Equivalent exchange, or you can just say I'm lucky~ =D

If you did read my past post on this costume, it's not for maple de hoh! It's for my cosplay photoshoot! That would most probably take place this weekend. The pictures would be so much better. Uber photographer, uber camera, uber poses, uber background, everything also uber! but first I have to get through my PP presentation...
OSSU! I can hear ouendan and EBA cheering for me already!! PUMP IT UP!~

-I can't believe I actually won... O_o-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info