Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 10:07 PM


Wah!! Today my PP presentation!! Really very nervous ._. I was like trembling and quivering physically and mentally...


Me and my friend, Hafiz, same booth!

The presentation was..... there are no words I can describe it... I had to present two times! Everyone in my booth also! The advisors never come together... So had to present twice! I think I will pass... HOPEFULLY!!! ARGH!!!

Then ahsie came to school and waited for me! We together head down to the CY bazaar!

But first we had problems finding our way there. Didn't print out or memorise the map! Wait... I didn't even look at it. So we called Teddy. What epic fail directions he gave...
=( And my hp died halfway!!

ahsie and I walked like mad under the hot sun! It's like omg~ I wore long sleeves somemore! Hot!!! Bad Teddy's directions! =( Walked one freaking round! I nearly screamed. Reached there, their banner also epic fail!! One single arrow pointing upwards. Are we suppose to learn levitation and the ability to pass through walls and ceilings? LOL!

Anyway I bought COMICS!!!!! XD like duh, like else can you buy there?


Comics Frenzy

Starting from the left top row then to the bottom right:

1) white book! The Mythical Detective Loki Book7 (english) - 5 for $5! So I spend $1 only! shared the 10 for $10 with ahsie!
2) 3 blue books! Superpsychic Nanaki 1-3[end] (english) - 5 for $5 also
3) pink book! Rosario + Vampire Book 9 (chinese) - 20% discount
4) black book! Captive Heart Book1 (english) - 20% discount -kyaaa~ same author as Vampire Knight!
5) greenish book! Yotsuba&! Book1 (traditional chinese) - Not from fair! But from Comics Connection!

Phew! Spent money again!! XD Comics~~ J2 spent around $120!!! (oh ya he suddenly pop down also) ahsie spent around $60(?) or maybe even more! Mine the least =D Oh yes, I also psycho the woman to open up a set for ahsie, she only wants book 2 and 4! And the woman also gave me a Pikachu mousepad XD Btw this bazaar last day is on 2nd Dec. For more details, check out http://www.chuangyi.com.sg/

Suddenly it rained VERY heavily! Like raining cats and dogs. Over 9000 raindrops have fallen! Had difficulties making my way to Tiong to watch Enchanted!

YESH! I watched already XD This show is really funny~~ It's a comedy-fantasy-musical film. Enjoyed it but not as much as Stardust, I think. The ending is so predictable and corny! They lived happily ever after. THE END! Then credits rolls~

Now that my PP is finally finished. I really felt that a huge boulder had fallen off my back and what remains are little peddles of uncertainty. OSSU! I must be confident! Time for more bonding time with DS-chan~ Muacks!~

-Phew!~-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info