Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Today's Theme! YUKATA!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 @ 11:37 PM


Before I move onto today's theme, YES! I PON CLASS AGAIN! (Jackie, Audrey and ahsie pon too!) Laptop-san was a little sick so I had to bring it for checkup. And today's genetics lesson is theory-based again! So dry and tasteless... Boring lesson is BORING!


Laptop-san sure likes IT Helpdesk

So yesh~ Back on today's theme! Did you RP people see the email on Yukata photo taking section? Then yes, you will know what I'm talking about. During the 2nd break, we headed to Agora for this event. Met up with J1, J2, umehiko and Kelvin. But only three of us went for the yukata photo taking. Me! Jackie! Kelvin! For me, I think I went because I wanted to try on the yukata!!! And it's NOT FOR FREE! 3 people for $6.50 Not cheap okay!!! XD


It's one piece and it takes three people to help me wear it!!! Woah! if like this for kimono, I would need at least six people! X) So after holding my arms up for long that it started to ache, it's finally completed! Let the photo taking begins~



1st pix: with J1 and Jackie
2nd pix: with ahsie

These are some of the pictures taken by Teddy's handphone! Lots of pictures!! Do not want to put up everything. So next pictures would be individual shots taken by Rina, an expert at taking photographs(?)

Actually there are somemore pictures but they were not uploaded yet =( During one of the shots, I was taking it with Jackie and we suppose to look at each other with serious-ness. Then when we finally stop laughing and was ready to take the photo. That Kelvin went "I am Mr Slim" and start jiggling up and down. Then our lips started to twitch and WE LAUGHED! I wondered how that picture turns out... I think it will be rather ridiculous.

Curious on how my back looks like?


TATA!~~~

-Note to self: Must create a chibi rule list soon...-

-do want a kimono and a yukata-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info