Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Saturday, December 01, 2007 @ 11:10 PM


Purple Streak Spotted in School's Pond

At 4.50pm, a purple streak was spotted in the pond. Is some sort of purple dye? Or maybe something else? Any information please contact 4/1 6/3 8/1 2/3 4/2 2/1 (remember? Weffriddles? XD)

Thanks for everyone's concern today!~ [regarding head bangbang issues] I think I'm alright now! Just hope I don't fall dead suddenly. XD

Today very LUCKY! I get to see Ouendan team their EOY Auditions!!! Full cosplay! Both the red/black and blue/white uniforms!!!


Something like this! But there were only 4 of them.

They danced same as the game!!! I WAS LIKE SWOONING LIKE MAD! *_* THEY ROCK!! I will vote for them like mad! Confirm! Instant Win! I was envy also... I wish I can dance like them and wear the uniforms!!! =( But nevermind, I was lucky enough to see it! So in front of me somemore! Was sitting front row. Because I confirm do not have time to see the actual on EOY.

One more thing! Please do not! I say DO NOT insult OUENDAN! This is the game I live for! DO NOT HURL ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AT IT! (You! Out there! You know who you are!)
Thank you for your co-operation. ^^

OSSU!

-Ganbatte on Ouendan2!!!
All A and S!
Come on!
-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info