Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Well, hello there

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 @ 12:27 PM


=D So fun!~ Nowadays kept doing lab work. Be it in the laboratories or in the class! These are some of my results:


1: ELISA test
2: DNA Fingerprint test
3: Fingerprint Analysis

AND I LOVE PLAYING WITH THE MAGNIFYING GLASS!!!!~


With this, I can find chio bu and microbes with it! See it's proven! XD

Yesterday my brother came home with a V.For.Vendetta Mask! Yes, he bought it!!!

He wore my hoodie and this mask; and started dancing all over the house. It was freaking hilarious XD


This is the dance for those of you who do not know. EFG dance!~~

Lastly, me in the mask =D
(I know!!! The mask IS TOO BIG for my head T_T)


So... Well, hello there... XD

-HOLIDAYS ARE JUST
ROUND THE CORNER!! WOOT!!-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info