Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Prize Collection!

Thursday, December 13, 2007 @ 11:02 PM


Today is the day I collect my prize from the MapleSEA "Look Like Be Like" Contest! (if you people still remember XD) Audrey so nice, accompanyed me to PC BUNK, Dhoby Ghaut Station.

Reached there, still have to wait somemore! Got someone in front of me forget their password or security pin number (mother also need to come down to settle for the son.. So funny!) HAHA!! Need to fork out $5!! LOL! NOOB! XD

So next is my turn! I had to pass them my ezlink for verification and then still have to wait for the woman to go to the storeroom and search for my prizes. SO LONG!

I have won myself:
1 x Large MapleStory plushie (Cargo)
1 x Mini MapleStory plushie (Pepe)
1 x MapleStory poster with GMs' signatures.

After I received my prizes, I have to sign on the paper to show I have collected already. I noticed I was the last one to collect! The other two winners had already collected theirs and THEY ARE 5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME (Yes, I saw their I/C numbers XD) I also saw that we collected the same prizes, that means no one get the Yeti plushie!! =( Later I was made to hold the prizes and take a picture with them. So weird and awkward~

Then I went to meet XueNi to collect my Amer's shoes! Have to thank her for her help again!!! Thank You!!~

So without further delay, here are the plushies!!


(oh ya, the MapleStory poster is a SCAM!! Only have GM Mapleleaf signature! And it looks so simple that everyone else can forged it, even me!)

One more thing, I have to protect myself from ahsie!!! She want to leech my yellow aura of goodness!! My pure chakra!


Just like this!! [
purple: me, brown: ahsie, yellow: my wonderful aura of heavenly goodness]

-XueNi: 明日あなたをもっと教えてよ~
Yay! Teach me more Kanji!!-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info