Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

EOY 07~

Saturday, December 15, 2007 @ 10:52 PM


Today is the BIG day! EOY Day! Went to Expo at 10am to change into my costume. Wah the wig really hopeless. Spend all the time trying to untangle and tidy it. Cannot be done! EPIC FAILURE! Friends all voted for me to go without my wig =D


Tata!~ My "Summon Night 2" Team Xmas edition! XD
(Eclair and Izumi don't know why dropped out last minute...)
nig, e tan gryju stth inkingab outit fu. ckit ma.

Took a lot of pictures of dolfies and cosplayers. I certainly do not want to flood my blog with them. Sorry! But I will be nice and show you some =D


Dolfies~


To name a few I saw, the Trinity Blood cosplayers rocked my socks off!~ There is a very good gundam robot cosplayer as well! Excellent!! A few transformers (Alfred). A Spongebob (Keiko) and Patrick Star XD AND LASTLY, the OUENDAN TEAM!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! =D

At 1pm, I had to do my duty as a helper at the EOY. My ticket to free entry! My duty is to use UV light to scan for stamps on people at the entrance. I was kinda sad at first as my duty ends at 3pm and I don't get to watch the Ouendan performance which is at 2.30pm! But J1 was so nice!! He helped take over my position and let me run off to watch the performance. I say, I really enjoyed it! Yes! I was swooning all over them again!! =D I support them full time!

After the performance, it's already 3pm so I'm off duty! Woot! Thanks J1 again ^_^ I went to look for the Ouendan team. I want to take pictures!~ Two of them still remembered me from the audition! I was indeed happy! =D



He's helping me to adjust my Ouendan tag!! My RO emoticon is definitely showing how I really felt! XD


Yes, I'm showing my pictures off!~
-Thanks to Lisa for helping me take!-

One more thing... Did someone from 4chan put this up?


EFG!!! My favourite meme!!! XD
-It's definitely not me who put it up-

At the end of the day, I spent all my money on the same booth! The "Ouendan" booth, because all of them are gathering there!



Bought 2 RO emoticons $2 each, Ouendan tag $12 and 1 set of Ouendan cards $3 [this one they will be sending to me... cos they ran out of stocks. Just hope they won't scam me!!]
Oh ya! I threw away the wig.... Was absolutely fed up with it! X_x

Also completed Kyou Kara Maou! (今日からマ王!, Kyō Kara Maō!)



Wah!~ Finally watched finish all 78 episodes of it! Very good storyline! Excellent! Best of all, got bishounen!! XD Wolfram is mine! +_+

Click HERE for the anime summary~

-Lucky star time!-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info