Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Yes! I'm BACK!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 @ 12:32 AM


The trip was somewhat alright =D Went with my family and Guanghao.

Took off on bus at 8pm heading towards Malaysia~ There is of course, toilet stops on the way. The toilets are FREAKING DIRTY! No toilet paper. The toiletbowl is choking with shit and tissue papers. Cannot flush! The floors are wet! Eww~~

Reached Genting Highlands at around 5 to 6am+, I dare say. Before reaching there, the bus has to go up high hills and down and up again. The pressure is very uncomfortable =( Worse than sitting on the aeroplane.

Well, back to topic =D At the hotel, we cannot check in at all! Our check-in timing is at 12noon. We have like around lots of hours of nothing to do! Started off by keeping our bags and extra stuff at the locker area. Next we walked about aimlessly and took pictures~ The place is huge! It is like conjoined with hotels, the indoor theme park and the outdoor theme park. And of course, most of the shops are still closed. But the fast food restaurants are not!


So we had our breakfast at Marry browns. (That's mine!!)


Here is some of the Xmas Deco there ^_^ Delightful, isn't it?


And the Indoor Theme Park!! Woot!

After finished walking until very far, we went back to the hotel lobby to sit. Guanghao and Damien (youngest brother) went to look for the arcade. And it’s open! So we went there to play. WAH LAO LEH! SCAMMERS! The games are so old and the guns and stuff are not working properly. Not very worth it as well! HP only 3! Usually is 5 here in Singapore. Left the place =(


The arcade... Daryl playing XD

At this time, most of the shops and rides are already open!!! My papa went to get for us the “One Day Unlimited Ride Pass”. Damien waste money... Didn’t want to go for any of the rides at all... =.= Started off by riding the Euro Express (a ride that takes us all around the indoor theme park! =D) and then the bumper cars. After that, it’s time to check-in! Whee!! I shared my room with Daryl (2nd brother). Guanghao with Damien. Mama with Papa XD


The small room!! =(

Rested for awhile and off we go!~ Play! Play! Play!

Outdoor rides~~ Woah! The outdoor air is cooling!~~ But not as cold as Beijing of course XD We played rides are Pirate ship (not as frightening as Escape’s), Pirate train ( the lamest ride I can tell you that), Spinner (it’s like sitting on a swing except it is spinning around at a very fast speed), Flying Dragon.


The middle one is mine. XD you can see that most of my arrows are clumped together at the top... LOL!

Next we rock-climbed, archery-ed and sat on more rides~ My papa, Guanghao and me went to sit the Corkscrew (Daryl chickened out XD His rule: No upside down and No heights)!!! First time on a roller coaster that can go upside down... Twice! My brain went whee! And I think came out of my left ear... Cos after the ride, my left ear hurts!! Due to pressure, I guess... Next is dinner time! After that, I was totally worn out and went to bed at around 9pm! Surprising huh!


The Corkscrew! Kinda reminds you of Final Destination 3!~

Next day, woke up at 6am+. Had breakfast... Went archery again! Walk-walk around to look at the shops because we didn’t do that yesterday. Nothing to buy! Except Guanghao kept buying cuttlefish XD!! Went back at 12noon to check-out. Kept bags at locker area again. Bus won’t come until 3pm. Paid RM20 for “The Van Helsing Experience Live In 3D”. I got frightened the most! LOL! Stupid people kept targeting me!!! Kept popping out to scare me... T_T Then walk-walk more because nothing to do already! Our one day pass had already expired...


Ate Baskin Robbins ice cream! Chocochip Cookie Dough, of course!

Reached 3pm, we out in the cold to wait for the bus XD Outside is like so misty and foggy!~~ Can’t see very far... Aboard the bus and we are on our way home! Reached Singapore at 11pm! Told ya so! I predicted correctly LOL!


Here's the foggy outside world~


The stuffed cow I bought! Name's Christmassy!~

Missed my internet (4chan!!), anime watching and my friends back here in Singapore! YAY!! =D -Oh ya, Pictures may changed~ Haven't taken the pictures from my papa's camera yet!-

And I would like to say again!

I’M BACK AND MERRY XMAS TO ALL!
Yes, I know... I’m late!!! ._.

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info