Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Ureshii!~

Saturday, January 05, 2008 @ 2:53 AM


WOOT! I PASSED MY PP!!! =D
I knew I would pass! I wouldn't want to fail though... Next year, those batch will have grading system for their PP! All the best to them XD HA! (Sorry, I can't resist not laughing... ._.)

And my Ouendan cards arrived! They didn't scam poor lil' me! =D

Thanks ahsie for introducing gurochan! Whee!~~ There are lots of hardcore gore pictures! Don't worry it's not real... All anime drawings~ People gotten cut up. Guts spilling everywhere. Yup, those sort of things =D So fun~ So interesting~ Here is one of the milder ones posted up!


Pretty right?! Desho?~ (♥_♥)
[Yes, I know it's the killing of my very own Sasuke...
But it's pretty!!!]

-Blood.... Gore...-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info