Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

school~~ Starting soon!

Thursday, January 03, 2008 @ 10:48 PM


School starting soon!!!! 4 more weeks!!!! And then! Holidays again XD So funny~
Anyway... stuff that are done are:

Watched I Am Legend

This show is alright~ But the beginning is sooo boring!!! Only until the night seekers starts to appear, ah~ That's where the fun begin! I lol'd hard at the "please... say hello to me..." part. It's funny! But most people don't think so =( They think I'm heartless.
Anyway I read they spent lots of money to make this film! Weeds flown in from Florida. People and moving vehicles erased off from video. Will Smith gotten middle fingers pointed at him. XD

Completed Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (ヤマト ナデシコ 七変化♥) as well!

Summary:
Kyouhei, Ranmaru, Takenaga, and Yukinojou are beautiful, handsome, young men living in a huge mansion. One day, their landlord, whom they call "Auntie", asks them a favor: to make her niece, Sunako, who's going to be living with them, into a respectable young lady. She agrees to make their living expenses free of charge if they succeed, but if they fail, she'll triple their rent. Due to their confidence in knowing how to deal with women, they agree, but once they meet Sunako, they begin to realize that their lovely living arrangements may soon be in jeopardy.
-quoted from ANN-

Thoughts:
Not as funny as I expected it to be =( Not very indepth... Only touching the surface of the main storyline. I guess the manga would be better. Anyway I watched this show is for the BISHOUNEN!~~ Kyouhei~ Takano Kyouhei~ Everytime he appears, he will start dazzling the screen! And of course, I will be swooning!!! Kyaaaa~~~ (♥_♥) He is godlike! =D But there doesn't seem to be much fanart or official artworks on him T_T CAN'T FIND!

Anyway YES! I HAVE BOUGHT A NEW CAMERA!~ A SONY DSC-T70 PINK!


Did I mention it is pink? XD PINK AND TOUCH-SCREEN!~ Just like DS-chan! =D

-DearS Next! Ecchi-ness!-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info