Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

"LOL"LER COASTER!~~

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 @ 5:46 PM


On Sunday (27th Jan), I finally got to watch Body #19 with Puikwan, XueNi and Jess! Jess didn't know it was a horror show until she went into the theater! LOL! AND Sally pang sei us last minute... She good... Sally, next HORROR movie, you better come!! NO EXCUSES!

This show really took me on a "LOL"LER coaster ride... SO FUNNY! I have never seen a horror movie so funny before! The first scary scene which is a head screaming in the plastic bag, I laughed already. During the boring parts, I kept telling Puikwan "more ghost leh... more ghost leh..."

The cutting up the body was nice =D Can see the blood ooze out and all the guts~ Hear the flesh tear when comes in contact with the blade~ Shiok arrr!~ Maybe because of surfing too much of 4chan and guro-chan makes me find this movie not one bit scary XD

The ghost don't look like ghost also! I was expecting a chiobu ghost like the one from Grudge... T_T Except they show some fugly monster with saggy boobs and matrix actions... Yucks! Such a turn-off! I also read from blogs that some people thought the fetus/miniature baby was a sotong! Can you believe it? So funny!! XD

The storyline was confusing but I managed to grasp it =)

So when the movie ended, I was the first one to speak. I said, "The movie so funny!" and started laughing all over again!

-"cut... cut... cut more please?"-

Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info