Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

I'm Back!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 2:06 PM


-Listening to Ringo Biyori-

I'M BACK!!!


Woah this trip I have been to a lot of places!
From Shanghai to Wuzhen to Hangzhou to Suzhou to Nanjing to Wuxi and back to Shanghai again! XD That's a lot right?!
And I still haven't see my snow yet! Only leftover ones on the ground, trees and rooftops! T_T
Missed the internet and animes!

Loved:

- The West Lake 西湖 at Hangzhou.


It is said that this lake is beautiful in every season!
I hope that in the future I'll get to see them all!


- The Oriental Pearl Tower 东方明珠塔 at Shanghai.


Yes! That space looking tower over there! (Though I have a closer shot of it but I would like to use this picture) I went up to the 259th floor! But I didn't get to go to the very most top.


-The Merlion at Suzhou


Singapore helped China, Suzhou with their housing. Our very own Lee Kuan Yew officially opened the Central Park, which is where this Merlion is located at, on Sep 1999.


-The Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT) at Shanghai.


Looks like our MRT? But it is definitely not like it! This train here can move at up to 300km/hr! I sat on this train to get to the Pudong Airport of Shanghai and it only takes me 7min to get there! Yes, IT'S THAT FAST! Whoosh!!!~~


Yup, those are the stuff that left me with a deep impression. Will definitely remember them for life! So... I'm back! But I will be flying off again on Sunday, 17th Feb. Will be coming back on Wednesday, 20th Feb! (For more pictures, ask me and I'll show you XD)


Love animals!! :D -petpetpetpet-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info