Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

THE 3rd!

Sunday, February 24, 2008 @ 5:31 PM


Hur~ My first driving lesson of the year... And my 3rd after stopping for a total of 5 months. I suddenly have the motivation for driving.

Got to sit on cushion today! Didn't reveal to the instructor that I bought my own. It's like so embarrassing!! Would rather use theirs. And I can finally see where I'm going! Whee!~~

Today is a day full of mistakes! Forget to put on safety belt... 4 times! T_T simple common sense thing I also can forget. Looks like I'm damn stressed. Went up the curb once. Nearly bang into a couple of cars. Forget to stop at the "STOP" sign. Stop in the yellow box junction, cos the traffic lights changed too fast. Lastly, STALL ALOT OF TIMES.
(I felt like banging my head against the steering wheel)

Passed stage 1.04 and 1.05. Turning and changing of 3rd gear! I love 3rd gear :D Faster but so much smoother. Liked the feeling~ The instructor let me tried the 90 degrees turn... Sigh... Cannot make it. LOL! Is in need of more practice. Overall I think I did okay :) Not bad after 5 months.

Hope I can pass this quickly and be a happy driver :) But I have to pass my FTE first (this wed) before booking my next practice on the road~ Wish me luck indeed!

Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info