Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Speechless?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 @ 9:00 PM


-Listening to Yellow Loco Roco's Theme-

Yesterday, went to Guanghui and Ricky's chalet~ With Puik and Sally! First time been to such a quiet chalet. Gamed all the way inside one small room on the 2nd floor. Eric was there too... Can't say I'm pleased to see him =X

Suddenly, "CRASH! BAM! WHAM" [hee... maybe a little too exaggerated] We looked up at each other and say... Chey~ Must be plates drop only... Then we continued to game. Guanghui came up to tell us... RICKY GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT!!! He rammed... I mean, banged :P unknowingly into the glass door! And got a huge cut on his thigh which needed stitching!


The broken glass door...
I wondered... why is there no bloodstains on it? O.o

For what I inferred when I came down to take a look, the floor before should be a bloody mess. There were still some bloodstains on the floor left uncleaned. If I used Luminol, confirm can see ALOT of blood traces~ [learnt from Ema of PW and AJ]

For your info, the glass costed $500! This is like total madness. Cheapo glass like this costed $500? 开什么玩笑? Kena scammed already, I think...

Anyway, hope Ricky can recover soon~~


Here are my plants for FYP! Cute deshou?
Echeveria-chan~~

Guess what... I failed my FTE again... :(
Next re-test this friday! Hope I can pass this time round!!!!~

-Sally is behaving like a SHREW on the MRT
Happy now, Puik? LOL!-

Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info