Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Exhausted?

Thursday, February 28, 2008 @ 9:40 PM


-Listening to Zenryoku Shounen-

Today can say it is a rather exhausting day for me.

Went to Tiong to buy logbook and notebook for FYP with Audrey *^_^*
Walked all the way to Henderson CC.
Played badminton with Lisa, Puik, Audrey, Waikeong and his friend.
Got fed up!!! Stupid Shuttlecock!! ARGH!
Didn't take picture together, even though I did brought my camera... T_T
Went running next! With my twin terror, Puik! At Queenstown Stadium.
TRAIN FOR NAPFA! :@ I want to join the guys for NAPFA!
Favourite station: 2.4km Walk-Run :) Want to do well in this particular station!

I ran 2 rounds (0.8km) around the field non-stop! I will have to increase my stamina~
Tomorrow another training! :D 3 rounds desu? :3


Watched finished Kanon (2006) and Genshiken!

Kanon - Wah~ The saddest show I have ever watched.
Cried 7 out of 24 episodes T_T~
Genshiken - Otaku dream show(?) All Otaku must watch! Zettai must!!!

Next!! Next!! Tsubasa S2? ._.

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info