Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Not scary ghost show is not scary...

Saturday, March 08, 2008 @ 8:36 PM


Went shopping with Alice, Shalee, Puikwan and Lisa at Vivo City and Bugis Street. Bugis street is crazy!!! Never like going there at all! SO MANY PEOPLE! I don't like crowded places... So cramp... :(

Anyway, after that Puikwan and me went to watch Rule #1. Yup! Sneak reviews~ Tried to psycho people to watch with us... But it failed! All scared of horror movies... Crazy ticket seller and tear-er... need to check my I/C for just a NC16 movie! Hey. Excuse me. I'm turning 20 this year! And they say I looked like 14 years old...
This movie ain't scary at all. So boring! I yawned non-stop throughout the whole movie. Next horror movie I would like to watch would be The Orphanage! Spanish movie~ :D


Eating ice cream with friends is so much fun~
Winning a pair of movie tickets? Lucky :)
Don't know how to collect them? Wasted! XD
- pix credited to Daphne-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info