Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Who hears a who?

Monday, March 17, 2008 @ 11:16 PM


Yup~ I watched this movie, Horton hears a Who! already~ It's like my favourite cartoon movie now! So cute! Great storyline! Lovely character design. I want to watch it again! I would either download this movie or buy the dvd if it's not too expensive.

I LOVE YOU DR.SEUSS!~
Quote of the show: "A person's a person no matter how small" Even the quote is cute :D
And my favourite character is JOJO



Jojo O'Malley the Mayor's teenage son and the oldest of the mayor's children. Like other teenage boys, he has a glum, angst, sarcastic disposition. Being the oldest of 97 kids, Jojo is next in line to become the Mayor of Whoville, though he doesn't want to follow in his father's footsteps. In order to keep from disappointing his dad, he finds it best not to talk at all. However, he is able to hear rhythmic patterns in just about anything. His undiscovered voice is a vital asset for the Whos' survival, and he can be pretty loud. He also shows a surprising talent for inventions. He is also the only boy out of all the 97 children.
-quoted from wikipedia-

Kyaa~~ He is like so cute!! I want to hug him and pinch his cheeks~ ♥_♥
And I even named my Echeveria after him~ :X


Due to my FYP, I decided to get one too :D

Completed: ARIA the Animation~

Comments:
Pretty girls~ Heart warming storyline. Every episodes touches my heart! Yes! Not joking!
Note: The Alice Carroll I cosplayed as is from this anime too :D


The main girls of the story~ CHIOBU ARRR~

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info