Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happy Whale :D

Sunday, March 16, 2008 @ 1:25 AM


Yay! Came back from our class BBQ~ Thank God, it didn't rain! Though it did drizzle abit :)

Before I meet my friends at Eunos MRT on friday, I went to Orchard with my mother and aunt to collect my free movie tickets!~ Yup, the one I won from eating Cornetto~ I couldn't remember where am I suppose to go to collect the tickets. I only remembered it's at Somerset, Singapore Power Building. The person called me when I was sleeping. How am I supposed to remember? :( Luckily the receptionist at the counter knew about it and directed me to Unilever, #16-05 :D


The place is sooo pretty~ It's like a ice-cream shop!
And that's my free tickets, expiry date: April 2009!

Wandered around and finally settled down at Popular, reading "True Singapore Ghost Stories Book 17". Wah! There is a woman who wrote in saying she has made contact with Jigoku Shoujo! Yes! The anime, Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl). I was shocked and read on with disbelief. She said that she even had the black mark on her chest after she made a contract with the Hell Girl! I think that the story could be made up... I don't believe that there is such thing as Hell Girl. IT'S JUST AN ANIME! ARGH!!~~

Anyway, after that I went to meet Puikwan, Shalee and Sally at Eunos MRT control station. Sat bus 13 all the way to East Coast Park. And WALKED A LONG DISTANCE to Pit 16!


The people who came! Even my Choir teacher, Mrs Ong, came! :D
She still remembers me as xiao mei mei, I put you in my pocket! :(
Can't believe she still wants to do that! LOL!


Love my Shorties

A handful of us later camped overnight in a tent. Went star-gazing!~ Learnt how to locate Scorpio and Crux in the starry night above. Thanks Daphne and TZH! :D next, I DS-ed all the way until 3am no one played with me... was so disappointed... and fell asleep~ Woke up around 6am(?) and saw dawn approaching~


Dawn is approaching!! Quick! RUN!! AHH~

Packed up everything and headed to the bus-stop. Thought I could go home and sleep somemore on my comfortable bed (and not on the hard sandy ground), but I could not! Instead of my bed, I have to lie on the dentist chair! And have the dentist drilling away on my teeth! One of my molars is need of filling!! It chipped off when I was eating :( And I certainly DO NOT WANT to wait 3 months for the polyclinic one... I think by the time my molar will disintegrate into nothingness... So went to do scaling and filling at the private dental. So expensive! T_T


Why... Hello there!
Omg! I just love these red millipedes!
If only I knew whether are they poisonous or not,
I would pick them up and let them walk all over my arms :D

-Happy Whale refers to the shirt that I am wearing!
It's definitely happy :D-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info