Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

....... OUCH!

Thursday, April 03, 2008 @ 6:58 PM


Yesterday 2/4/08, I had my last gathering (I think...) with my friends. BECAUSE SCHOOL IS LIKE STARTING SOON! I am definitely not pleased with it. So yeah, we went to eat at Nihon Mura. The Japanese buffet there is only $17.50+, you can eat all you want like sushi stuff, sashimi stuff, fried japanese stuff, free flow of soft drinks + 1 free juice. Yup! For only $17.50! :D

And... I have also pierced my ear! My right ear to be precise! Now I have one more hole~ I'm afraid it might get infected and my whole ear would just rot off ._. Anyway I have been wanting to get one more ear piercing~ I didn't think it would hurt that much and it does! Surprisingly...


Here is it!
I had to wait like one month for it to heal or something...

-I do want that Kenny shirt...
BUT IT COST LIKE $39?!-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info